I love this age Karly is at. She talks ALL the time and so much of what she says just makes me laugh. I have no idea where she picked some of these up, but it's funny.
"Just kidding" She has been saying this all morning and usually not with something else. Just by itself. Though she did just say to a whisk she was playing with "are you otay? yeah? just kidding."
"I have a question." Go ahead and ask - does she ever actually have a question? Why, no. She doesn't. But it's hilarious when she says it.
"I love this game" She says this whenever we're doing something she really likes. So cute.
"Follow me." Self explanatory except that usually when she says it she just wants me to follow her from one side of the apartment to the other. No thanks. :)
"C'mon mom."
"Watch, mom. Watch."
"Tower my life." NO IDEA. If anyone can translate this for me, I would make you cookies every week for the rest of your life. She usually says it after she gets in trouble, but I cannot figure out what it means.
7 years ago
4 comments:
Story of my LIFE. Does she get in trouble all the time?
oh man, we miss her!! hilarious. I too was going to suggest story of my life. but I like tower my life better. I think I might start using that one!
Yep, I also thought of "story of my life," but you don't have to make cookies. ;-) Maybe she picked it up from Mel somehow...
Hug that girl, especially when she gets in trouble, so the tower my life will be happy. ;-)
P.S. I love her one-liners; who needs movies? Just repeat what Karly says for family dialogue. The best one, though, was talking to a whisk... ;-D What a character! You know I love her, right? ;-) yeah, you do!
Post a Comment