"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Monday, June 04, 2012

Disneyland - Part 2 - Entertainment

So one of the days we camped out for like 2 hours to get really great seats for the Mickey's Soundsational Parade. We had perfect seats and the perfect little princess wave from Karly to make someone stop or wave from nearly every part of the parade. I should have just been videotaping the whole thing, but I'm a moron and instead ended up missing almost all of the good moments. Here is the best one I got:


That was pretty much how everyone was. They all waved directly at Karly - some even walked right up to her and gave her high 5's and stuff.

We also did Fantasmic one night, but it was dark, so I couldn't get any good pictures or videos. I think Karly liked it, though we were pretty close to the water and she didn't seem to like getting sprayed with the mist.  Another night, we did World of Color, which I think was pretty cool, though I could only see the top half. It was PACKED with people and we didn't get there early enough to get terrific seats. Oh well. Next time. :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh so fun to relive that again! She was so adorable during that parade :)

Yomama said...

Be afraid: she has that wave down PERFECTLY. ;-)
Hugs,
Yomama