So I put a poll on the side of my blog about what I'm having - I'm giving clear until the day we find out what we're having for you to vote!
After you vote, I would LOVE it if you would comment and tell me what you think I'm having! I love knowing what people think (and why, if you have a reason).
I'm voting for boy, mostly because of a couple of dreams I've had (see Baby Mama post for one of the dreams). Don't base your vote on me though! I could definitely be wrong (plus, Nate thinks we're having a girl, so who really knows!).
7 years ago
12 comments:
I say a girl :) I don't know why but that is what I think!
I say girl! We need a few more of those around in the family. And plus, I like the name you guys like! (Which can remain anonymous, I won't spill any beans, I promise.) Either way, we'll be thrilled.
I say Boy!! Yes, because of your past posts about boys... I also had dreams about boys and we had a boy, so I am voting for a boy for you, plus they are super fun to have and it will be cool to "have a big brother" someday for the rest of the kids you may or may not have!! But, if you have a girl, that would be super fun because I could live vicariously through you since I don't have a girl!! He he he
i say girl, when i looked at your picture to the right that was the first one i thought about. either way you'll have fun and the baby will be cute!
I think a girl. Mainly because I think you would have a CUTE girl with curly, gorgeous hair! And you could dress her and accessorize her to be one darling/styling little girl (because you are good with style...my poor girl will grow up wearing sweats :o) )
Congrats Alisa! That is so exciting!! I am pregnant too! Due March 19 with a boy! It must be baby season! Anyway, I am so excited for you... I hope your pregnancy goes well, and you don't stay nauseous for too long.
~Carlie (Nordquist) Evans
I voted girl, just because. :) I had dreams we were having a girl too, and guess what, we're having the only girl in our whole family. Whatever you have will fit you perfectly. :)
I must say that your dream swayed me to vote that it was a boy.....we will see!
I say boy. Don't know why since I JUST found out you're pregnant! Wow, that really is kind of embarassing. haha. But I'll be excited no matter what it is! congrats again :)
Congratulations! I haven't checked your blog in a bit so I didn't know. I think it will be a boy. Hasn't your family had a string of boys lately?
This is Jordan...I said a girl. No good reason why.
Sorry to anyone who hates long comments - this will be one, so pass it by except for my vote: I say girl because, like Shan said, it's time for a girl in the family; I liked having a girl first, so I hope someone else does (besides Em and AJ); and because I think your sis-in-laws are having boys and you are going to get to have all the fun dressing up a girl - it would be such poetic irony (or just irony)!
I feel sad when I realize that in a couple of days you will be the kids I haven't seen for the longest, and that pattern will likely continue until May :-< . But I am still glad you are going to be with the Adamzes and Packards, and I know you Freaky Frakeses will have an awesome Christmas, so I just have to wipe my eyes, feel your prego suffering (you know I do - I have a headache after reading your post) and get over it!
Did I say I love you two? You KNOW I do!
Smoochies, Yomama
P.S. Your little poll wouldn't let me vote. Pthpthpthpth!
Post a Comment