Tagged...
It seems like I only occasionally get tagged and usually just post whatever fun tagging things I see on other blogs because I feel like it. :) But I was actually tagged this time (sorry it took me so long Linds :D).
I'm sure most of you have seen this picture tag - the 4th picture from your 4th folder in your pictures folder. Since most of our pictures are still on Nate's laptop, I had him look and e-mail it to me.The 4th folder on Nate's laptop is called "Alisa and Me" so any picture from that folder would have been of US. :) This was less than 2 weeks after we met - we went to play in the snow with a bunch of Nate's friends from Colorado and this is after we got back in the car. Cute huh?
Hmm...now I get to decide who to torture next...I TAG: AJ (when you get time), Shan, Em G. Em C., Alta and Mom (oh, I'm only supposed to tag 4? Oh well).
7 years ago
1 comments:
I did it but I didn't tag anyone, is that okay or is that breaking all sacred blogging rules?
Post a Comment