At 9 months, Karly is:
16 lbs, 6 oz (10%)
27 3/4 in (56%)
17.4 in. head (56%)
So, she's skinny. And she's anemic. Is anyone in my family surprised by that? (we're pretty much all anemic - thanks mom! :) ). Otherwise, she's a healthy and happy baby.
Oh, I have to brag for a sec (I'm a mom so I get to do that, right?). At her dr. appt., when the doctor was checking her, she didn't get upset. She just kind of looked at him and only kind of whined when he put the stethoscope on her chest. He was pretty surprised at how calm she was and said most babies just cry the whole time because of stranger anxiety. She really doesn't have that (is that good or bad?).
And since you probably don't care about all that, here are the pictures:
She also sometimes pushes her laundry basket around and walks with it (like a walker). She figured out she could push it up to the TV stand and climb on it, as well as the table and be able to see over the top.
She's not allowed to play with her laundry basket anymore.
(I'm not going to apologize for my baby talk voice. It's sound stupid, but who doesn't talk like that to babies?)
She picked up on this game pretty fast and does it all the time now.
She claps every time Nate walks in the door after work. It's hilarious.
5 comments:
karly is so adorable and so smart! she is going to be running around in no time at all!
So I have to admit that I have been blog stalking you for a while. I love to see what you and your family are up to. I hope all is going well for you. Love you guys!
michael loves to wave to people. he waved to the nurse, then turned to me, then christopher to show each of us. he is such a people person!
Hooray for Karly and the "So Big" game!! Myles is still doing it, and Isaac too, I think (though I haven't seen him do it since TG). It's a milestone, to be sure. She seems like a quiet one, but maybe she saves her noisies for special occasions...!
Missin' you all - BIG hugs,
Yomama
So, Jord and I decided that Karly looks just like Nate but with brown eyes. She is a cute little girl!
Post a Comment