"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Monday, January 17, 2011

Baskets

This was a super easy project that I did really poorly. Karly's toys/stuffed animals/books were just kind of in piles in her room, so I lined a couple of baskets with fabric. As Nate reminds me sometimes, I don't often think things through all the way to the end before I start. :) So I had to redo a couple of things on this and it doesn't look as good as I was hoping, but it does the job and I can probably find a creative way to fix it, but we'll see if/when I get to it. :)



Luckily, the pictures are kind of dark and you can't really see where I messed up. :)


2 comments:

Yomama said...

You're killin' me, Smalls! mess-ups???

AJ said...

This is a really good idea too. You need to come here and inspire me. Oh yay you are coming!