"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Monday, January 17, 2011

Denver Zoo Lights


We went to the Denver Zoo Lights before Christmas. I think we waited in line almost as long as we were there. :) It was fun, but oh so cold. I didn't get a ton of pictures, mostly because I am awful at taking pictures in the dark. But here's what we got.

Karly touching a snake. After this, she wanted to touch EVERYTHING. Seriously. Everything.
Including the elephant and she was NOT happy when she couldn't reach/we wouldn't let her (mostly she couldn't reach though).
Here are the actual lights. Fancy huh? They're better in person and, like I said, I'm not good at night pictures.

Karly was pretty silly that night and I tried to catch it on video. You really can't even see them, but in the first one, she's making a monkey sound and in the second one she's dancing and laughing at how funny she is.




1 comments:

Yomama said...

I realized it is enough to hear her laugh...