I've finally updated the blog, like I promised.
It's a little Christmas, a lotta Karly and WAY too many of my projects. Now, lest you think they're there for me to boast, I mostly posted them because I love getting ideas from other people. Some of these projects were even inspired by other people, so I gave them credit. :) It is nice to see a record of all I've accomplished over the last few months though...
Hopefully I'll be better about updating this blog more often instead of all at once. Someday....
4 comments:
Wow, was this ever fun! Even your blog is decorated beautifully; this posting marathon rivals your fall marathon, I must say. Hope you can deal with my pervasiveness...
Sure love you, girl - and I'm so proud my buttons are all on the floor!
Love y'all,
Yomama
I'm so glad you updated the blog. It's good to see pictures of y'all. Karly is getting so big! I love all of her wavy blonde hair!
The quilt is awesome! I love the color choices! The arrangement of the canvases are really good. I think it is well balanced and I do like the color choices. The table looks really good! It looks nicer in the darker stain.
Karly's stocking turned out very cute! I'm glad you posted all of your creative crafts! It makes me want to do more!
We miss you guys a ton! I wish we could just get together every weekend like we used to!
Natalya
Maybe I'll have to come here if I'm ever in need of project ideas (I actually have ideas, just no time)! You are a talented crafter! Your goldy-curly-locks gal is adorable too!
My favorite was the refinished table and chairs. They look great!
Post a Comment