Breaking Dawn
I just went to the library and put my name on the waiting list for Breaking Dawn.
I'm number 75.
"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone
-Elizabeth Stone
Friday, July 25, 2008
Posted by Alisa Frakes at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I put mine on a couple weeks ago for our library. I'm number 43, we'll see who gets theirs first.
hehe silly girls
just buy it on amazon
its not that much
and you get it the day it opens
:D
i love you guys
I'm not saying "Neener Neener", but I just put a hold on it here at we are 19. I'm guessing our little town isn't so much into it as other towns...it will still take months I'm sure. Anyone who gets it will read it in a few days or less, then let all their friends read it and then turn it in by their "due date". I learned something interesting about due dates. Here at our library at least, the "grace" period is like 6 weeks...
Oh, I wish we had a grace period. Here we start getting fines after the first day its late. :(
Post a Comment