Bridal Veil Falls
I promised I would post something unrelated to Twilight, but since I'm a dunce who doesn't take her camera anywhere (and even if I did, I wouldn't take pictures...), anything I post becomes sort of worthless (I have a friend who can pull off a post with no pictures, but she's really funny, so it's okay).
Last Saturday, Nate decided we needed to do something active, since we spent all of Friday night watching Friends and Gilmore Girls (well, I watched Gilmore Girls - he refused to watch with me). So we decided to go with Damien, Natalya, Brandon & Travis to Bridal Veil Falls.
We packed a picnic, which included Salt and Vinegar chips (which, in my opinion, made the whole picnic worth it) and headed to the Falls.
I have to explain here that when I was little, we lived in Roosevelt Utah and anytime we drove to Provo, we drove past Bridal Veil Falls. I think I spent the entire 2 hours with my head turned to the left, looking for the Falls. I just couldn't believe how pretty they were.
Anyway, we ate our picnic, then hiked to the bottom of the Falls. It was a rather hot evening, so it was nice to get the spray of the water to cool off.
I'm pretty sure I ruined my shoes, but it was fun and definitely good to be exercising. :)
7 years ago
2 comments:
i think i remember looking for the falls too,but i guess they might not be the ones we always see, and i just remember it from when we visit utah.
:D
pretty pictures sis
mel
a) I can't believe you ate salt and vinegar chips without me, and
b) I hope you saved me some
oh and c)I've missed you!
Post a Comment