Is it already the middle of July?!?!
I was planning on posting these pictures (yes, I actually took pictures...) right after the 4th, but kept forgetting to take the pictures off my camera and I didn't take the time to update my blog. So I'm finally doing so.
1. Rock climbing:
This picture was taken for what is BEHIND Paige and Natalya...Yikes...I wish I had gotten his hair. It was longer (and greasier) than most girls I know.
Here we are, blocking the ONLY entrance to Rock Canyon park. We were lazy and it was the only place there was shade. I probably should feel bad, but it was HOT!
My attempt at good photography.4th of July:
We went to a picnic with Grandma Dewey's sister and her family in American Fork Canyon. Here's a picture of Rachel, Travis, Paige, grandma, Kippy, Kim, great-granma, Don (great-grandma's husband), Kurt (Kippy's cousin) and one of Kurt's daughters.
Aren't we cute? If you look closer to the picture, Paige and Nate have INSANELY blue eyes. Wow.
Doesn't Kim look thrilled? What can you say, she's 17 :D All we're missing is grandma Dewey and it's a 4 generation picture!
Rachel showing off her ring to grandma.


6 comments:
The last picture is hilarious. I love that only Rachel is bothering to smile even though everyone is looking at the camera. Funny.
That's probably because it was about the 8th picture I had taken (I had it on the wrong setting for nighttime and none of the pictures were working). Rachel was the only one who didn't get sick of indulging me. :D
I had to smile. Do you not see the way my hair looks in that picture? If I wasn't smiling, it'd be horrid! I didn't really see a choice.
Finally some pictures!!! I love to see pictures of you and your family. They are great! It look you are having a lot of fun! Great!
A lot of great pictures there, sweet pea! I'm sorry that you will find none of you and Nate on my post... I do have a couple of Rachel and Trav, and one of Nate, Trav and the Kipster, but they aren't posted. I really feel bad that I didn't take any pictures the night of "Les Mis" - I missed my chance to have photo record of a great memory maker. So Sorry. But you may enjoy what is there...
Anyway, just wanted to tell you that you run a fun blog!;-}
Love you more, Yomama
So I'm a loser and JUST saw your 100 List...that sure is a way to get to know someone :) By the way, my all time favorite movie is also "While You Were Sleeping"...you'd think we'd own it by now :)
Post a Comment