"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Karly Jane Frakes
8 Pounds 2 Ounces
21 Inches
12:54 P.M.
























26 comments:

Rachel said...

I am such a proud aunt. She is beautiful!!

Sam Edvalson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Congratulations! What time was she born? We want to come see her!

Leanne said...

WOW! Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful and I love her name. Let me know when you feel up for visitors! Good job Alisa!

Potters said...

Does she have any hair? Congrats. I am so jealous. ;) Hopefully less than 17 days for me!

Krystal said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful.... Welcome Karly!! :)

Diana said...

Congratulations! The "Boss" has arrived! Enjoy this time with your little one....she is precious! And they grow up FAST!

Amanda/Mandy said...

Congratulations!!!!

Lant Family said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. I think the name Karly is very cute.

AJ said...

Way to go Nate on already posting pictures. And she is very cute! Just from what I can see, she looks like she definitely has Alisa's eyes and maybe Nate's nose. Yay!I really want to see her in person sooooooo bad!

Alycia said...

Oh congratulations!!!! She is SO sweet! I hope everything went well for you guys. I LOVE her name:)

Chelsea said...

congratulations. she is pretty as a peach. ill tell burke that she was officially born, so that he doesn't have to "assume" anymore!

The Hiller Family said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world little baby girl! We need more details about the time and how it went!!

Jordy and Paiger said...

YEAH!!! I am so happy she is here! Now, all three cousins are all here. How fun! She looks mostly like her MOMMY! Isn't that fun to say? Congrats you guys! I am glad at went ok as well. Love ya!

Going bananas said...

Congratulations, Alisa and Nate! She is beautiful. :)

Carlie said...

Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL! p.s. I love the name!!

Shannon said...

Oh. my. goodness. Hard to see who she looks like but cute and chunky! Seriously she looks big and healthy. I'm dying to see her and hold her before she's walking!!!! Glad she's here safe and sound. Now go sleep all of you!

Melissa said...

congratulations, you guys! she's beautiful. hope all went well (can't wait to hear details). ditto on the sleep comment!

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful and I love the name. . .I got teary eyed when I realized how close it is to Karla! I think she looks like Alisa in the last picture. Our thoughts are with you.

Amy said...

Congrats a million times! She is so beautiful. You're in for the best time of your life. These next few weeks are so special and sweet!

Sally said...

hooray for babies! and when they finally come... with or without a little modern technology! i'm glad she's out and everyone is happy and healthy! good luck now that she's here!! congrats!

Brenna said...

Congratulations! She's adorable!

altanoreida said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you. I need to come down and visit you all. Wow. I love you girl. You know it, more than glow-in-the-dark-stars. :)

AJ said...

Ooh, more pictures than when I commented before. LOVE the hair of course!

D-n-E said...

Congratulations! Good work, you guys. A beautiful baby born into a good home with great parents. Can't wait to meet her in person.

Ian said...

Congrats! You're gonna love it. Can't wait to see her! We'll have to get together after this summer.