If this was really a style, I'm glad I wasn't a teenager when Pretty in Pink came out.
Yikes.
Also, this is really weird, but every time I watch a movie or TV show where they make or eat eggs, it makes me want some SO bad.
The end.
The Frakes Family of Four!
If this was really a style, I'm glad I wasn't a teenager when Pretty in Pink came out.
Posted by Alisa F. at 6:16 PM
2 comments:
that is ugly! so are the American idol girl's clothes. yuck. except chrystal and she has dreadlocks. And I can't cook eggs...they never turn out. maybe I'm cooking them too hot?
And if AJ reads this: are you in MN or AZ & why? update your blog!
Sure you're not prego? ;-} There was never a moment when that dress was anything but hideous. But Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy were fine chemistry in this movie...:->
Love-a-Love you,
Yomama
Post a Comment