"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hey, for those of you thinking you'd rather not vote in November because you don't agree with either candidate (and all of you that are interested in the fate of this country....as I once again am - my resignation is over) read this article: Better than the alternative...

By the way, Michael Reagan is Ronald Reagan's oldest son. I think that gives a little more credence to this article.

Here's a cute little picture to go with it:

1 comments:

Yomama said...

Have you noticed I am commenting on practically every spot - in no particular order? This one had none yet, and is therefore the perfect place to say two things: I'm really proud of you for the amount of reading you get done; how DO you have the time? And for the comitted opinions you are expressing. (That was a true mom comment, wasn't it? S'okay, I is who I is ;)
And second: There is a voting alternative I would never have considered (and I haven't read your site yet)until I read his book, "The Seventeen Traditions" : Ralph Nader! I know, I know, he... blah, blah, blah. I read his book, loved it, and would vote for him over any other candidate still available of EITHER party (emphasis on the 2-party issue). Regardless of political leanings - and you know mine - I recommend "The Seventeen Traditions."
Hugs,
Yomama