"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Strike is over!

This is completely contradictory to Shan's great post, but I thought I'd share the news: the Writer's Guild of America Strike is over! Do you realize what this means?!?

Great shows are back from reruns.

And probably better than ever since writers have had 14 weeks to come up with amazing plot ideas!!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

OOHHH I am SOOOO excited to watch Greys Anatomy again. The only things is I have now filled in the 8-9 PM thurday night slot in my life with something else. Since like you said it has been 14 weeks. I had to come up with something new. Oh now what to do. I guess the good thing is the online.

Alisa F. said...

Last semester I had class at that time, so I always had to watch online -- plus we don't have cable, so I would have had to find someone to let me use their TV! Online is the best! (and the biggest reason for the strike in the first place....) :)

Yomama said...

Okay, Alis, if I'm fired for my absence of blogging, you are fired for your TV obsession! Whose daughter are you?? Oh, yeah, Tim's too. The books come from both of us, the truly confusing stuff comes from me... smoochies, Yomama